September 15, 2008

Photo shoot

Alright, here are some of the results of my Elizabeth 3 month photo shoot. I am also playing with loading photos from Picasa (try it if you're looking for a neat online photo storage place) to the blog. I didn't realize I could do that until today.

Several turned out cute. I still think it would be fun to actually know what I'm doing when I take pictures. I see readouts of all these little numbers at the bottom of my viewing area as I'm taking the pictures, and I know they just have to mean something! I'd also like photo software that would allow me to do fun stuff like erase drool. I've decided this is a necessity for good baby/toddler pictures.

 

I have pictures of Amelia in this dress at 9 months old, and it fit her at that age. (The tag says 12 months but I think it's a bit off...) Still, it was starting to get a little snug around Elizabeth's arms already.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

It was more than Avery could stand to just sit back and watch.

 

Wonder what he's thinking...

 
Posted by Picasa


The other cool thing about Picasa is that when I want to order prints all I do is hit the "Order Prints" button and it takes me to a screen where I can choose from 10 or so online photos sites like Snapfish, Wal-Mart, Walgreens, etc.

Maybe one day I'll get all this neato stuff figured out. Probably when I can learn to go through life without sleep. I've always said I think I could get everything I needed/wanted to get done if I could just not sleep. Pesky human body!

On that note, think I'll go to bed.

3 comments:

Mama D! said...

You did a good job on that photo shoot! I want to just squish her cheeks. ;)

Rebecca said...

Too Cute!

Kathryn Spell said...

those pictures are adorable!!!! and thank you for your prayers God obviously answered fast! I have a friend named Callista and today we had a talk about keeping eachother accountable and tonight I am going to an Irich Music night with some friends from my christian union! so thank you for the prayers!!