September 18, 2008

And another thing...

Here are a few more pictures I was going to put on the last post. For some reason I couldn't get that one to cooperate. I went back and edited it...twice...and still ended up not being able to get these pictures on it OR fix the typos I had in the last one. Typos drive me crazy. I will now go and stew all night about why I couldn't edit that last post. No, I will probably just get into this blogging software and reprogram it. Be right back.

Well, seems you have to have some kind of degree in computer programming to fix a problem like the one I'm having. Seriously, I will think about the typos and the fact that I couldn't fix them for awhile. Perhaps I am a bit OCD? While I'm on the what-bothers-me-about-this-blogging-program kick, I will also mention that I dislike the fact that when you preview what you're about to post, it doesn't look like what gets posted. The preview screen is not the same width as the actual blog, so once it is posted it messes up your captions and moves pictures over.

Now I'll do what I always do in situations where I feel like complaining. I'll tell myself that I am danged fortunate to live in a country where I can share my thoughts with anyone who cares to read them- even including the name of God- on a FREE program that I am using on my very nice computer while sitting in my very nice, dry, warm in the winter/cool in the summer house. I am rich, I am blessed, and my problems could certainly be a lot worse! And this is really how I feel. Goodnight!

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: