October 10, 2008

Off to SC

I changed the font colors/sizes again to make it more readable. Any other comments? I'm trying to decide if this look is too frou-frou for my taste. I'm just not tech savvy enough to be able to find many other options. I think I like this one pretty good- better than the old one, anyway.

Today we're off to Charelston, SC. Our maitenance guy here at camp, Rick, is getting married on Saturday. Our friends the Davidsons are also going, as their kids are on fall break next week and they were going to go somewhere anyway...may as well make it a party with us. :) There will be pictures to follow, sometime next week. After I dig my way out from under the laundry and unpacking after returning home.

Today there will be 5-6 hours in the car with the kids. Should be a good mini trial run for the long haul to Texas in December (14 hours).

Here's a picture I took this week of Avery pretending to be a baby with Elizabeth.


Bye!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the new layout. It looks great!

Joni said...

I love the new blog look. I've been wanting to play around with different backgrounds for mine but haven't taken the time...maybe soon!?

Joni :)